A service-driven paper and packaging products company, Atlantic Packaging has grown to become one of Canada’s largest paper manufacturers and a leading producer of packaging products. Our organization employs approximately 1000 people at eight manufacturing plants and four distribution centers.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Corrugated Sales Team in Scarborough, Ontario. With responsibility for new business development as well as maintaining relationships with our existing customers, you will never be bored and will be challenged in a fast paced but rewarding industry.
If you are a self-motivated professional with confidence in your proven abilities and the desire to manage your own territory, this is the opportunity for you. With a strong supporting team helping along the way you will be responsible for your own schedule, presentations and solutions and will reap the benefits of your successes.
This is a rare opportunity to join an industry leader in growth mode.
What else can we offer you?
- Opportunity for advancement to an established senior territory after a successful term.
- The opportunity to travel to some of the top destinations in the world with your partner or alone.
- Competitive compensation package including salary, commissions as well as dental and health benefits.
- Quarterly functions recognizing and rewarding our successes and a yearly gala.
- Consistent Sales training to be the best you can be to help you sell more.
- Multiple product lines and divisions to “sell it all”.
- Maintaining, servicing, and growing existing customers using a value based consultative selling strategy.
- Create sales growth through prospecting and presenting winning proposals for new prospects.
- Maximize territory growth by developing meaningful customer relationships that yield account value.
- Manage ongoing customer projects by working with your customer service, structural design and graphic’s team to find solutions and build winning presentations.
- Strategic reviews of monthly and annual budgets along with goal setting all to help you achieve growth within your territory.
What are we looking for:
- A university degree or college diploma.
- Experienced sales professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Proficient at presenting and demonstrating value-based solutions
- Strong project management skills including planning and time management with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to work independently, within the sales team, and across organizational boundaries as required
- Must possess a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
If you are a driven individual that excels in an entrepreneurial environment we want to hear from you!
Atlantic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.