A service-driven paper and packaging products company, Atlantic Packaging has grown to become one of Canada’s largest paper manufacturers and a leading producer of packaging products. Our organization employs approximately 1000 people at eight manufacturing plants and four distribution centers.
We are looking at hiring a Operator at our Tiffield location:
- Prepare machine for start-up.
- Maintaining quality by continuous monitoring
- Inform management of potential problems
- At end of run, identify and record any unused portions of roll stock.
- Maintain equipment and surrounding area in a safe, clean and tidy state
- Record production figures accurately, consistently
- Ensure other members of crew are performing their jobs safely and in a timely manner
- Report all incidents and/or accidents to the Supervisor or Health and Safety Specialist
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with little direction
- Detail Oriented
- Exhibit a sense of urgency and be able to demonstrate the ability to solve problems in a fast paced environment
Atlantic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.