A service-driven paper and packaging products company, Atlantic Packaging has grown to become one of Canada’s largest paper manufacturers and a leading producer of packaging products. Our organization employs approximately 1000 people at eight manufacturing plants and four distribution centers.
We’re looking for an eager, energetic person to learn about our products and train to become a successful member of our GTA sales team. At Atlantic Packaging, we’re focused on providing extensive training and development to our sales representatives, ensuring that they have all the skills and tools necessary to succeed in the field and build a lasting career.
Along with a great attitude, the successful candidate will have a high level of energy, tenacity and resiliency. Our culture of support for our sales team ensures you will have a team of talented people helping you to succeed.
While you’re training, you will be provided with a competitive base salary and benefits. You’ll get to spend time with different facets of our business while you learn about the world of corrugated packaging products and the national brands that make up our customer base.
So if you think you’re up to the challenge and want to be a part of a dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you.
Here are a few things you need to know:
During training program:
- Learn about our products, our markets and our business
- Work with the different departments and people that will eventually become your support team
- Bring energy and enthusiasm with you every day
- Learn about Atlantic Packaging and our unique and fun culture
Once you’re in the field:
- Work with your team leader to build a territory plan that is focused on developing a new client list and growing existing accounts
- Work with internal support teams to build and deliver client presentations as required
- Research your territory and develop quality prospect lists
- Bachelor's degree / College Diploma in one of the following areas of study: Administration (Business & Commerce, Sales/Customer Service, Human Resources, Marketing, Public Relations, International Business/Commerce)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong/effective communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work autonomously and with little direction in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to present themselves in a professional manner
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Speak, Read, and Write English Fluently
- A great attitude and lots of energy
- A desire to be the best at everything you do
An Added Incentive:
Atlantic is a sales driven organization. That’s why every year we reward Sales Reps that make their budget with an all-expense paid trip to an exotic location for them and their significant other. Some of the amazing destinations we’ve been to include Hawaii, France, Spain, Italy, Egypt, Argentina, London and many more.
A little bit about Atlantic Packaging:
A service-driven paper and packaging products company, Atlantic Packaging has grown to become one of Canada's largest paper manufacturers and a leading producer of packaging products. Our organization employs approximately 1000 people at eight manufacturing facilities and four distribution centers across Ontario.
During the training period, candidates will visit various plant/office locations in Mississauga, Brampton and Scarborough. A territory will be assigned upon completion of the sales training.
We are an Essential Service Company.
Atlantic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.